WELCOME!!!

Hello you all i'd like to give you the warmer of the
welcome 2 my blog, when i heard that i have to make a blog i think "you got to be kidding me" but then i realize that it could be usefull.. so here i am,.. i want to make this blog da funnier possible so i hope that you enjoy your visit..

I really enjoy the language i think that is very usefull because a huge percentage of people around the world could speak it..!

So enjoy your visit..!

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2007

Unit 9: What does he look like??

waaaazuuuup...!!! my name is eduardo but my friends calls me Walo or Rumbos i'm 18 years old, i'm originally from Cabimas, but i live in Maracaibo, i'm medium heigh,my hair is black and frizzy, my eyes are green,i'm slim, i am a latin-white, i enjoy to be with my friends, i like to listen to music(reggaeton specially),watch tv and all that kind of stuff that a normal teenager would do, of course i spend the most of the time surfing the web,

I hate the people who critizice and judge the other with no reason

My dream is to become in the best lawyer of the city, and i really want to know the balcanic islands and New Zealand.

2 comentarios:

Andrea dijo...

hola bobo....no seas mentiroso no tienes 18!!! y tampoco eres de maracaibo...

T.q*
Andre!!

...RUMBOS... dijo...

clarooo q si naci en el puente!!!y faltan 10 dias pa mi b-day