WELCOME!!!

Hello you all i'd like to give you the warmer of the
welcome 2 my blog, when i heard that i have to make a blog i think "you got to be kidding me" but then i realize that it could be usefull.. so here i am,.. i want to make this blog da funnier possible so i hope that you enjoy your visit..

I really enjoy the language i think that is very usefull because a huge percentage of people around the world could speak it..!

So enjoy your visit..!

lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

MEME

Whats a MEME?

Here there are some definitions:
A meme is:

  • An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve.
  • A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.
  • A meme (pronounced /mēːm/) consists of any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that gets transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

  • This a meme I found when I visited my friend Bertha's blog. We are going to experiment with our first meme... so here it goes.... I answered these questions about my life and I am going to pass them to some of you... later you will pass those same questions to 3 more classmates you would like to know more about.

    What were you doing 10 years ago?

    Ten years ago... i was studying 4° grade in Juan XXIII, in Cabimas,


    5 things you have to do today:

    today i have to finish my homeworck, go to visit my girlfriend, eat, watch a TV show and go to the gym.

    Snacks I enjoy...

    i really don't like the snacks..could be the pop corns..


    Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
    i would do probably the same thing that now but with a fancy lifestyle.


    Three of my bad habits:
    i and very lazy,smoke and sleep a lot.


    5 places i have lived

    all my life i've lived in Cabimas


    5 jobs I have had:
    none


    3 people I want to know more about:
    I would like to know more about: http://luisicamor5.blogspot.com/http://eymialejandraiv.blogspot.com/http://jaimefw.blogspot.com/

    No hay comentarios.: